[lojban-beginners] Allowing empty {soi}

Today I thought it would be very useful to allow {soi} to be filled by zero sumti, instead of the current minimum of one sumti.

Then, we can just say {.i mi soi viska do} "I see you and you see me" -> "We see each other.", which is much shorter and actually not very ambiguous either, since there are only two sumti in this bridi anyway.

Would there be any hidden ramifications if we allowed this?

--
/p4a ja ma%sam ni"dZwanja-\e ta %bja Z mu "karu/
/bja "dZi:wan i kwa "ZwEja ta Z mu "karu/