[lojban-beginners] Re: Greetings, and commands

>> What are the recommended ways to express 1st- and 3rd-person commands?

>Can you give English examples of the kinds of commands you'd like to construct?

"Let's go," or the ubiquitous "Vamonos" in Spanish are first person commands.  As for third person commands, I've only seen them in English in the 501 Verbs books, as "Let him go," which still isn't quite right.

"ko curmi lenu mi'o klama .i ko curmi lenu zo'e klama" seem possible, straight from the English.

mi .e ko xe preti le se dikca

.i mi caze'u troci lenu mi spuda mi vau .e'ecu'i

Gabe

<<winmail.dat>>