[lojban-beginners] Re: Intonation of xu (was Re: (no subject))

On Tue, 04 Feb 2003 12:52, you wrote:
> > > Who's that?
> > A comedian known for his incredibly dry tone and matching humour.
> > Like, for instance;
> >   mi ponse lo tolcitno minciska vi terdi.  zo'e ciska ko le pinsi.
> I assume that's supposed to be two sentences.
> I have the oldest adding-writer in the world.  Make it that something
> writes you on a pencil!

Blast, back to the lojban lessons for me.  I thought `minciska' might be a
good word for `typewriter'.  And that last sentence is supposed to be `it
types in pencil'.
--
Sam Vilain, sam@vilain.net

  "The personal computer market is about the same size as the total
potato chip market.  Next year it will be about half the size of the
pet food market and is fast approaching the total worldwide sales of
pantyhose"
 - James Finke,Pres.,Commodore Int'l Ltd.(1982) -