[lojban-beginners] Re: {nalgundei} Would somebody like to check this, please?

> la jexOm cusku di'e
>
> >mi puza mo'u se nalgundei ka'a la lojbanistan.
>
> I would expect the x2 of {nalgundei} to be a number,
> the number of days of vacation, and perhaps x3 to be
> the non-worker. But there are no strict rules for this.

I took this lujvo in http://www.lojban.org/files/draft-dictionary/NORALUJV.txt

{nalgundei}
na'e+gunka+djedi:
non-working day, weekend day or holiday:
x1 = djedi1 (full day), x2 = gunka1 (worker), x3 = djedi3 (full day standard)

And {djedi} is
x1 is x2 full days in duration (default is 1 day) by standard x3

Isn't the duration you mention the djedi2 that is no more in the {nalgundei}
signature?

That's why I translated "I am in holidays" with {mi se nalgundei}.
I don't know if there are better ways to say this. Actually, I wanted "I am in
vacation".

> {seka'a la lojbanistan}, if that was the destination.
> {ka'a} tags the goer.

Yes, of course, you're right.

> >.i ti te kacma le nu lo co'a cerni zo'e le ca'u xaskoi
>
> {le nu co'a cerni}, no {lo} in front of {co'a cerni}.

Yes, that's it. I didn't understand why it didn't parse fully...

> I would probably use {di'e} instead of {ti}.

Isn't {di'e} more about what is said than about what is shown?

Thanks a lot for your time. This was helpfull, I feel like I make some progress...
  Jérôme.