Re: [lojban-beginners] .uicoi .i mi'e la zasni xabju

Pierre,

I'm sorry for not replying more promptly. Friends of my family live in Asheville, NC, and I sometimes fantasize about applying to UNC–Chapel Hill as a transfer student. I don't know much about the state, though. I should be less cagey: I live (and was born and raised) in the great state of Maine, though not exactly in the boonies.

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 8:28:16 AM UTC-4, Pierre Abbat wrote:
On Tuesday, 15 May 2018 22.12.33 EDT zasni xabju wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a newer Lojbanist with a casual interest in learning the language and a
> more serious interest in studying its design. I live on the east coast of
> the U.S. and am a university student. Hablo un poquito de español.
>
> I don't really know how this works. I've never been subscribed to a mailing
> list before. Pardon me if I'm doing this wrong!
>
> I look forward very much to participating in this and getting to know you
> all.
>
> *¡Viva la lengua lógica!*

fi'i do mi ji'a xabju lo sunpau be la .mergug. gi'e se bangu lo spano .i mi
xabju le nurma be la .ber.karolinas. gi'e vitke le pendo la .carlyt.
Welcome! I too live in the eastern part of the USA and speak Spanish. I live
in the boonies of North Carolina and am visiting a friend in Charlotte.

Pierre
--
When a barnacle settles down, its brain disintegrates.
Já não percebe nada, já não percebe nada.