[no subject]

> From:  "Keith F. Lynch" <KFL@ai.ai.mit.edu>
> Would it be appropriate to actually *use* Lojban on this list?
> I need to get practice somewhere.

My feeling is that it's very important to use the language, both for
your practice and to attract other list readers to use it.  I would
send both Lojban and English, so those with low or zero proficiency
(like me) can get the message.  Also, readers should be aware that the
sender may be still learning, so (a) take possibly bizarre syntax
and/or semantics with a grain of salt, (b) keep the flames gentle, and
(c) if I spot any errors I plan to comment on grammar by mail to the
sender, not to the list.

		-- Jim Carter <jimc@math.ucla.edu>