Various public-domain Lojban wordlists, including:
- The current authoritative lists of cmavo, gismu, and rafsi.
- The same gismu list sorted into English keyword order.
- The gismu list, with hyperlinks, can be found here and here.
- A picture dictionary with more than half of the gismu presented in pictures.
- The cmavo list sorted in selma'o order.
- Four versions of the current lujvo list: current, old, older, and ancient.
- The list of words, requiring translation
- A translation of the gismu list into Spanish.
- Frequencies of words in Lojban text. (large file: >1 megabyte)
- A file of keywords for oblique places of gismu (all other than x1).
- A mapping between old Loglan prims and Lojban gismu.
- Roget's Thesaurus codes for Lojban gismu (roget).
- The public domain declaration for these materials.
See also the Old Draft Dictionary for additional current wordlists.