Re: [lojban-beginners] Re: coi

All gismu have an automatic rafsi form of "<first four letters>y".

And remember that lujvo don't necessarily equate to their component words as a tanru. (i.e. jbobau does not automatically mean lojbo bangu)

I think bacrynandu makes sense.  A tongue twister is IMO, first and formost, a kind of puzzle or challange.  An utterance kind of puzzle/challange to be more specific.