[lojban-beginners] Re: Another Lojban Learner

On Monday, February 17, 2003, at 08:42 AM, Álvaro Vallejo wrote:
Hi Brian,

I agree with you, the Lojban beginners list is not exactly for beginners. I've been also learning Lojban for the last couple of months, I would be
interested on been included in your really beginners group.

Hope to hear from you,

Álvaro Vallejo
coi

Sorry about the slow reply.

That sounds great! I would feel happy to have another person working with us. So far Jens and I have corresponded via email mostly translating writings sent to each other.

Please tell me your ability level in Lojban, what words you have studied so far, and so on so I know what to work on myself as well as include in my writings.

You can contact me the following ways on the Internet:
Email: spon0112@morehead-st.edu
AIM: Ellmist2000
ICQ: 64384436
MSN: spon0112@morehead-st.edu
Yahoo: Ellmist2000

I have forwarded this to Jens and posted this to the Lojban-Beginners mailing list so others interested can see it and so we can email the group more easily. Agree?

co'o