[lojban-beginners] Re: Coi

Catherine Havasi wrote:

coi rodo i  mi'e katrin.

I guess I should introduce myself.  I'm a graduate student at Brandeis in
Computer Science.  I study natural language processing, computer learning
and modeling of cognitive science stuff.  I know a lot about things like
"manner and path verbs" and "lexicalization biases" although what I really want to
do is reasoning.  Work I've done has lead me to be interested in a language
without the complications of English as a basis for a reasoning system.  I was
introduced to lojban by la rab.spir (hi Rob).

Welcome. Similarities between the basic Lojban sentence form (called the "bridi") and the third notation for RDF (http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/Primer.html) as a basis for inferential reasoning have been noted, but the area remains ripe for exploration.

--
Vincent Cannistraro, a former CIA counterterrorism czar under Reagan and G.H.W. Bush, says the Iraq war "accelerated terrorism" by "metastasizing" Al Qaeda.