[lojban-beginners] bridi and jufra

I still do not understand the difference between bridi and jufra;
if I understand that bridi relates to propositions and jufra to sentences; I understand that a proposition is always a sentence but a sentence is not always a proposition; since interrogative, exhortative, desiderative and exclamative utterances cannot be propositions, since they cannto be affirmated or negated.

Am I right? Am I wrong?

So, were I right, the exercise: "Don't panic" should be only a jufra and not a jufra and a bridi.